BBQ and Grilling Safety
Make sure to follow proper safety procedures while using and preparing your grill. Clean the grill and check gas hoses for leaks. Also place your grill on a level surface away from the home, deck railings, out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
Leave a Comment