Make sure to follow proper safety procedures while using and preparing your grill. Clean the grill and check gas hoses for leaks. Also place your grill on a level surface away from the home, deck railings, out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.